EasyOne Air Spirometer includes:
Spirometer, charging cradle, power cord, international power adaptor set,
EasyOne Connect software, Bluetooth dongle.
Ready to Take on Any Challenge
Regardless of location, environment or number of tests you will perform, EasyOne® Air will exceed your expectations.
- Reliable design tried and tested at large screening events
- Extremely robust TrueFlow™ measurement technology
- Performs up to 100 complete tests with one battery charge
- Proven completely calibration-free device
Choose Between Portable Mode and PC Mode
Use EasyOne® Air in portable mode, where the data is stored and the graph is displayed directly on the device, or use it in PC mode for more options.
- Portable or PC mode
- Stable Bluetooth connection
- Real-time curve display
- Real-time data transfer
Connectivity to Printers, PCs and EMR
Easily integrate EasyOne® Air into your existing clinical workflow. The device is equipped with Bluetooth and USB modules making connections to printers, a central database and EMR systems extremely easy and stable.
- Directly connect printers via USB or print via EasyOne Connect
- Synchronize data via USB or Bluetooth
- Integrate into all major EMR/EHR systems via HL7, XML, GDT, or API
- Reference projects to all major EMR systems available on request
Powered by EasyOne Connect – NDD’s Integrated Software Platform
Start using EasyOne Air in combination with EasyOne Connect software for central data review and handling, as well as access to more advanced PFT software functionality. Features include:
- Powerful commenter functionality
- Encouraging pediatric incentives
- Custom provocation protocols
- Import external PFT data
For more information, please visit the EasyOne Connect product page.
Powerful EMR EHR Integration Engine
EasyOne Connect software includes powerful EMR EHR interoperability and IT management functionality for streamlined workflows. Features include:
- Proven EMR integrations
- Supports integration standards – HL7, XML, API, GDT, etc.
- Active directory integration
- SQL Server database
For more information, please visit the EMR EHR interoperability solutions page.
Direct Print Solution
EasyOne Air offers the unique option to print out test results directly without the need of a PC. A large variety of printers is supported and can be used without further installation. This makes the EasyOne Air one of the most mobile spirometry devices on the market.
- Print from a PC through EasyOne Connect or connect your printer directly via USB cable
- You can use EasyOne Air with both thermal printers and printers for ordinary paper
- Printers must support at least one of the following printer languages / formats: Direct PDF, Postscript, HP PCL 3 Enhanced protocol or HP PCL3GUI (Firmware ≥ V1.10.0)
Please check out the application note about printing with EasyOne Air.
NDD inline filter solutions provide additional COVID-19 protection for those who wish to include a filter when performing tests. Filter options ensure reliable “double protection” from infection:
- The filter keeps the ambient environment clean for technicians and patients
- The FlowTube protects the flow sensor from contamination
- Fully passes 24 Waveform tests as required by the ATS/ERS standard
- Available for all testing environments where filters are required
Avoid cross-contamination and reduce cleaning to an absolute minimum:
- All parts exposed to the patient’s breath are single-patient-use
- No sensor contamination possible
- Only simple surface cleaning required of the device
- No humidity can enter the device
- No special storage conditions required for single-patient use FlowTubes and adapters
Visit our COVID-19 Infection Control page for more information.
Customize reports and chose the parameters to be displayed.
- Choose graphs to be displayed
- Color reports for better visibility
- Arrange graphs and parameters through EasyOne Connect
- Choose between Z-score, % predicted and LLN through EasyOne Connect
QC-Grading and Result Interpretation
Get automatic quality grading and interpretation based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS with the EasyOne® Air.
- Quality grades based on NLHEP and ATS/ERS 2005 and 2019 for all tests
- ATS/ERS interpretation
- GOLD/Hardie, NICE, JRS and NLHEP
Cyber Security Protection for IT and Patient Information
Protect your patient information. EasyOne® Air is a modern system designed to fulfill your cyber security needs.
- Encrypted database
- User authentication with automatic log off
- User permission levels
- FDA Approval in 2017 with cyber security documentation
Worldwide Compliance with Standards
Stay compliant with ATS/ERS standards and specific country regulations.
- Fully conformant to ATS/ERS 2005 and 2019 and ISO standards
- Worldwide approvals
- CE Approval
- FDA Approval
Click here for a complete list of NDD certificates.
TrueFlow™ – Trusted Ultrasound Technology
Stop worrying about calibration or accuracy of flow measurements. TrueFlow™ is the only ultrasound technology proven to be accurate for a lifetime for flow and volume measurements.
- Proven long-term stability
- Contact and resistance-free measurement
- Excellent accuracy and robustness
- Patented technology
To review case studies and additional information about our proven technology, please click here.
Large Selection of Predicted Sets (%Pred, Z-score and LLN)
The first in line for newly published predicted values: EasyOne® devices are used in predicted studies worldwide (e.g. LUNOKID, ALAT).
- %Pred, Z-score, LLN
- GLI (Stanojevic 2009, Quanjer 2012)
- NHANES III (North America)
- PLATINO (South America)
- ERS (Europe) and JRS, IP, Chhabra (Asia)
Please see our specifications below for a complete list of the supported predicted values.
There are no reviews yet.