What’s in the box
- 40 FRC Barriettes including a dispenser box
- FRC Barriette: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) and Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Bag: Polyethylene (PE)
Transport and storage information
- Temperature range: -20 to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 400 to 1060 hPa
Dimension (H x W x D) and weight
- Single FRC Barriette: 60 x 40 x 35 mm and 9 g (2.4 x 1.6 x 1.4 in and 0.3 oz)
- Dispenser box: 12 x 19 x 19 cm and 0.54 kg (4.7 x 7.5 x 7.5 in and 1.2 lb)
- Packaging box – 40 FRC Barriettes: 12 x 19 x 19 cm and 0.54 kg (4.7 x 7.5 x 7.5 in and 1.2 lb)
Questions and answers
Can I reuse the FRC Barriettes?
ndd’s FRC Barriettes are single-patient use to prevent cross-contamination between patients.
Can I wash/disinfect the FRC Barriettes?
The FRC Barriettes are single-patient use disposables and are not designed to endure washing or disinfection cycles. Washing/disinfection of the FRC Barriette may damage sensitive parts, which compromise the test results and break the hygiene concept of the EasyOne Pro LAB system, which is designed to reduce cleaning to an absolute minimum.