What’s in the box
- 200 EasyOne FlowTube mouthpieces including a dispenser box
- EasyOne FlowTube mouthpiece: Polypropylene (PP)
- Bag: Polyethylene (PE)
Transport and storage information
- Temperature range: -20 to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 500 to 1060 hPa
- No expiration date
Dimensions (H x W x D) and weight
- Single FlowTube mouthpiece: 21 x 38 x 150 mm and 8 g (1.9 x 1.5 x 5.9 in and 0.3 oz)
- Dispenser box: 19 x 23 x 19 cm (7.4 x 9 x 7.4 in)
- Packaging box – 200 EasyOne FlowTube mouthpieces: 25 x 39 x 39 cm and 3 kg (10 x 15 x 15 in and 6.6 lb)
Questions & Answers
Can I reuse the EasyOne FlowTube mouthpiece?
The ndd EasyOne FlowTube mouthpiece is a single-patient use product.
Can I wash/disinfect the EasyOne FlowTube mouthpiece?
To avoid cross contamination, we recommend using ndd’s FlowTube only once. Washing / disinfecting the EasyOne FlowTube mouthpiece might damage sensitive parts, which may compromise test results and safe avoidance of cross contamination.
How do I connect the Filter Adapter FT to the ndd EasyOne Air FlowTube?
Assembling the filter and adapter components is simple and easy. To add a filter (2) to the EasyOne Air, insert the flow tube normally. Then attach the (1) filter adapter (FT), to the back of the flow tube and connect the filter to the filter adapter (FT), as shown in the diagram below. If you have questions about how to connect or use ndd filters, please contact ndd customer support in North America at firstname.lastname@example.org and internationally at email@example.com.
Can I use any breathing tube on the market for testing, as long as it fits into the sensor?
As a crucial component of the TrueFlow technology, the measurement accuracy is also ensured by the ndd EasyOne FlowTube, which is precision-manufactured and undergoes stringent quality inspections. Therefore we highly recommend using the original ndd EasyOne FlowTube to fully benefit from the TrueFlow technology.
There are no reviews yet.