Easy on-PC Spirometer Includes:
Spirometer, charging cradle, power cord, EasyOne Connect software, Bluetooth dongle
Research studies show reliable sensor performance under various conditions
Whether your are in or outside your office, you always get optimal results with Easy on-PC, which is designed for maximum robustness under various conditions.
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Strong cable protection
- Works in diverse environments
- Completely calibration-free
Powered by EasyOne Connect – NDD’s Integrated Software Platform
The Easy on-PC spirometry sensor is directly connected via USB to your workstation where the EasyOne Connect software is installed. This software includes all advanced spirometry functionality at no extra charge and fulfills ATS/ERS 2005 and 2019 standards. Features include:
- QC-grading and result interpretation
- Powerful commenter functionality
- Encouraging pediatric incentives
- Customized reports
- Custom provocation protocols
- Large selection of predicted sets (%Pred, Z-score, and LLN)
- Import of external PFT results
For more information, please visit the EasyOne Connect product page.
Powerful EMR EHR Integration Engine
EasyOne Connect software includes powerful EMR EHR interoperability and IT management functionality for streamlined workflows. Features include:
- Proven EMR integrations
- Supports integration standards – HL7, XML, API, GDT, etc.
- Active directory integration
- SQL Server database
For more information, please visit the EMR EHR interoperability solutions page.
NDD inline filter solutions provide additional COVID-19 protection for those who wish to include a filter when performing tests. Filter options ensure reliable “double protection” from infection:
- The filter keeps the ambient environment clean for technicians and patients
- The Spirette protects the flow sensor from contamination
- Fully passes 24 Waveform tests as required by the ATS/ERS standard
- Available for all testing environments where filters are required
Avoid cross-contamination and reduce cleaning to an absolute minimum:
- All parts exposed to the patient’s breath are single-patient-use
- Only simple surface cleaning required of the device
- No humidity can enter the device
- No special storage conditions required for single-patient use Spirettes and adapters
Visit our COVID-19 Infection Control page for more information.
Worldwide Compliance with Standards
Stay compliant with ATS/ERS standards and specific country regulations.
- Fully conformant to ATS/ERS 2005 and 2019 and ISO standards
- Worldwide approvals
- CE Approval
- FDA Approval
- China Approval
Click here for a complete list of NDD certificates.
TrueFlow™ – Trusted Ultrasound Technology
Stop worrying about calibration or accuracy of flow measurements. TrueFlow™ is the only ultrasound technology proven to be accurate for a lifetime for flow and volume measurements.
- Proven long-term stability
- Contact and resistance-free measurement
- Excellent accuracy and robustness
- Patented technology
To review case studies and additional information about our proven technology, please click here.
There are no reviews yet.